Monday, October 31, 2011

Nov. SOTM Blog Hop - Cherish The Day

Hello and welcome to the November SOTM blog hop. If you have arrived here from Helen's blog you are on the right track. She also has a list of all the participating hoppers in case you get lost along the way. It's a great big circle so just keep on hopping to be sure you get to see all of the great ideas.

This month's set is  Cherish The Day. And there are a whopping 44 stamps in this set!

There are just so many possibilities for these little customizable tags. You can literally use them for ANY day of the year and EVERY occasion! What other stamp set can you say that about? I really think this set will be a staple in my craft tote from now on. Cards, layouts, tags...I could go on and on!

Since I am getting ready to move
I have had to limit my crafty time 
so I just made this card for my SOTM swap. 
 But, I am sure this set will get lots more use in the future.

My paper pack assignment for this month was Roxy so what better than a Valentine card? 
I know, I know, it's only November but us crafty card girls
have to stay ahead of the game so we have time to
crank out our fun holiday cards.
My Christmas cards are nearly done,
so Valentine's is the next major holiday I am thinking about. 

Here us what I used...
Roxy Level 2 paper pack
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Cherish The Day Nov SOTM
Art Philosophy Seasons Stamp set
Love Life stamp set
Bling Assortment
Exclusive inks in Tulip, Desert Sand and Black

Now hop on over to Wanda's blog to see what awesome ideas she has using this set. Remember, that Cherish The Day is only available in November so get this great set while it lasts. But don't forget that if you order $25 worth of stamps in November you can also get the awesome Holiday Wishes stamp set for just $5. For more info on that deal click HERE.

9 comments:

Mary Eisen said...

Great idea doing Feb! Love your circle card!

Angel ^j^ said...

KEWWWT ! LOVE your card :)

Corina said...

So pretty!!!

Corina Mitchell
MyCreativeInk.org

Unknown said...

Cute! I love circle cards :)

Melinda Everitt said...

Really lovin' your card. So pretty!

Haley D. said...

Really pretty! <3

Krista Ritskes said...

Such a pretty card!

Jean McNulty said...

I love your artwork. I've left you a blog award on my blog! Check it out at http://stampinmaui.blogspot.com/. You deserve it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

life documented said...

Lovin' this circle card...especially seeing as you are in the Valentine's spirit of things!!!

Post a Comment

Pin it