Thursday, October 20, 2011

Card Club Farewell

This past Friday night was my last card club meeting in Denver before I move to Utah next month. I have a great group of ladies and I am really going to miss them. I am so happy though that one of them has decided to become a consultant and continue the group, she is going to be great and they will continue to have great fun and creative times without me. I feel kine of like I did when my daughter went off to college, only this time it is me who is moving on.

Here are the projects we did at our final meeting




 One of the things I love the most about the Art Philopsphy cartridge is the 3D boxes. This fry box has to be one of my favorites (at least until I make one of the other ones). I made this one as a cute little Halloween treat. I will admit that the bags used to hold the M&Ms were purchased from Stampin' Up. I know you can get them elsewhere too but I was invited to an SU party so I couldn't resist.

Supplies Used:
Art Philopsphy cartridge (fry box cut at 7")
Mischief Paper Pack
Black Ink
Black Waxy Flax
All Hallows Eve Stamp Set
1" x 8" clear cello bags (from SU)
M&M candies in fall colors

 
This card is based off of one I saw on fellow 
consultant Vicki Wizniuk's blog.
You can see her original version HERE. I cut the scalloped card base and the circles for the wreath using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Did you know that there are more than 100
different card shapes on the cartridge? I LOVE that! 

Supplies Used:
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (card base cut at 4 1/2")
Dreamin' paper Pack
Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set
 So Grateful Stamp Set (for the leaves)
 Inks in Chocolate, Autumn Terracota, Creme Brulee and Pacifica
Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon
Colonial White Button
Chocolate Waxy Flax

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it