Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November SOTM Blog Hop ~

 
Hello again and welcome to the November Stamp of the month
 Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from 
 
Katy Taylor's blog 
 
then you are on the right track and enjoy the hop. 
There are mopre than  50 consultants showing us 
their awesome ideas for using
 
Capture the Date 


 This great set lends itself to so many things; 
scrapbook pages, calendars, journals and so much more!
 
However, since I am in a swap group that makes cards 
using each of the SOTM sets I had to figure out how to 
use this set to make a card. That was a bit of a challenge 
for me, but this is what I came up with. 
 
 I wanted to make a birthday card for a milestone birthday. 
But since I make multiple cards for everyone in my group 
I realized that not everyone would need a birthday cards for a 21 year old. 

That's when I decided to make it a spinner card when the sender 
could choose which milestone by turning the circle. 
Below is a photo showing all of the options I made. 
It's kinds a fun twist I think.
 
 Supplies Used:
la Belle Vie Paper Pack
Black Tulle Ribbon
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Black Exclusive Ink
Gems from the Boutique Assortment
Black Brad
  
 
 
And here are the cards made by the rest of my group. 
 

 I just love working with these awesome creative ladies!!
 
Now hop on over to
 Doreen Guilfoyle's blog 

To see what great artwork she has to share. 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Great idea for a birthday card!

life documented said...

What a great collection of milestone cards and super creative group of crafty ladies!

Nalazoo said...

Love the spinner idea. Thanks for sharing the other ideas as well.

Michelle Jones said...

That's gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Pin it