Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'd like to thank the academy...

I recently received this award from my friend Debbie over at Debbie's Inkspectations.


Although Debbie's kind of ink differs from my kind of ink I guess she finds me stylish, thanks Debbie!

I believe she left my award here since while I haven't posted here in a few weeks it has been months since I posted on my personal blog. I thought about moving it back over there since I am trying to keep the personal stuff over there and the crafty stuff here.

I have to be honest, I have mixed feelings about these things, I appreciate that someone has thought of me for the award but it always feels a bit like one of those chain letters/ emails that you have to pass on to ensure your future luck, wealth, love life etc. But since I am feeling adventurous this evening you'll get to know a little more about me, whether you want to or not.

Here is what I was supposed to do.

1. Thank the person who nominated you, but don't tag them back. (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass along this nomination to 7 recently discovered stylish and cool bloggers (it said 10 but I wanted to stick with the 7 theme)
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination

Seven things about me:
1~ I am a night owl. You can often find me crafting, reading, cleaning, facebooking etc. until the wee hours of the morning.
2~ I dream of working on the corporate side of one of the big craft companies. THAT would be my dream job.
3~ I really want to take another cruise, maybe to Europe this time.
4~ I rarely make my bed, and after years of feeling guilty now I don't anymore. But I do love the feel of clean sheets.
5~ I love to watch the snow fall. I just don't like to have to drive in it.
6~ Someday I would love to own my own business, and not have to work a regular job too.
7~ People think my daughter and I are sisters. It makes me feel great, but I think it makes her feel awkward.

Now to award 7 very awesome people with the Stylish blogger award.

1. Debra Bonson - Postcards from Budapest
2. Natalie Doxey - Life in the Doxey Lane
3. Lori Gallegos Scott - Scrappinglori
4.  Becca Morgenegg - Reb and Jeb and our Little Men
5. Brooke Summer - Brooke Summer Photography The Blog
6.  Vicki Wizniuk - Wizard's Hangout
7. Ally Warner - Sister Sue's Creations

 Your mission should you choose to accept it is to pass this award on to some more deserving bloggers...this message will self destruct in 387.5 seconds.

5 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks LeAnne!!! xo

Brooke said...

Aww thanks LeAnne! :)

Becca said...

Awww thanks LeAnne. I am in love with this blog of yours. It is oh so stylish. I will do my best to pay it forward. Thank you for liking my wild musings of motherhood and such. You are the best and we need another trip to Texas ASAP!

Natalie said...

LeAnne you're so sweet!!! Thank you! I didn't even KNOW you had this blog!!! Its uber cute and I love it. Will be adding this to my faves. :D THanks again!!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Thanks LeAnne! So sweet of you! :)

Post a Comment

Pin it