I recently received this award from my friend Debbie over at Debbie's Inkspectations.
Although Debbie's kind of ink differs from my kind of ink I guess she finds me stylish, thanks Debbie!
I believe she left my award here since while I haven't posted here in a few weeks it has been months since I posted on my personal blog. I thought about moving it back over there since I am trying to keep the personal stuff over there and the crafty stuff here.
I have to be honest, I have mixed feelings about these things, I appreciate that someone has thought of me for the award but it always feels a bit like one of those chain letters/ emails that you have to pass on to ensure your future luck, wealth, love life etc. But since I am feeling adventurous this evening you'll get to know a little more about me, whether you want to or not.
Here is what I was supposed to do.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, but don't tag them back. (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass along this nomination to 7 recently discovered stylish and cool bloggers (it said 10 but I wanted to stick with the 7 theme)
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination
Seven things about me:
1~ I am a night owl. You can often find me crafting, reading, cleaning, facebooking etc. until the wee hours of the morning.
2~ I dream of working on the corporate side of one of the big craft companies. THAT would be my dream job.
3~ I really want to take another cruise, maybe to Europe this time.
4~ I rarely make my bed, and after years of feeling guilty now I don't anymore. But I do love the feel of clean sheets.
5~ I love to watch the snow fall. I just don't like to have to drive in it.
6~ Someday I would love to own my own business, and not have to work a regular job too.
7~ People think my daughter and I are sisters. It makes me feel great, but I think it makes her feel awkward.
Now to award 7 very awesome people with the Stylish blogger award.
1. Debra Bonson - Postcards from Budapest
2. Natalie Doxey - Life in the Doxey Lane
3. Lori Gallegos Scott - Scrappinglori
4. Becca Morgenegg - Reb and Jeb and our Little Men
5. Brooke Summer - Brooke Summer Photography The Blog
6. Vicki Wizniuk - Wizard's Hangout
7. Ally Warner - Sister Sue's Creations
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to pass this award on to some more deserving bloggers...this message will self destruct in 387.5 seconds.