Tuesday, April 3, 2012

For My Peeps

I don't know if you have tried Pinterest yet, but if not you really should. I will however, tell you in advance that it is highly addictive. I have pinned more cards, scrapbook pages, recipes, sewing/ DIY projects than I will ever have time to try if I live to be 100 years old,,,and I keep pinning!

It was on Pinterest that I saw originally saw the idea for peep s'mores.
 Here is the link to the original pin
 And here is another version I pinned for a printable bag topper available on Etsy.

As soon as I saw it I know I wanted to make my own version using CTMH's new My Peeps stamp set.

So I gathered my supplies

And went to work.
 Here is what I came up with.

(sorry about the blurry pic)

And here is a closer (and clearer) pic of my cute bag topper

 I used sponge daubers to dab different colors of ink on the eggs and the grass behind the bunnies,
 such a fun way to get multiple colors on a single stamp.
And since I had a few extra bunnies already cut out I made this card too. 


Happy Easter to all my Peeps!

 CTMH Supplies Used:
 My Peeps Stamp Set
Inks in Pear, Smoothie, Gypsy, Hollyhock, Honey, Lagoon, Cotton Candy
Cardstock in White Daisy, Chocolate, Pear, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Sunny Yellow, Gypsy
Dotty For You paper pack (on card)
White Daisy die cut card

Stripe paper is from my stash (Doodlebug Designs)
Peeps bunnies
Snack Size Hershey bars
Graham crackers
zipper sandwich bags

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it