Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September SOTM Blog Hop ~ Limited Edition



Hi and welcome to the September SOTM blog hop.
 


If you have arrived here from Traci Godbee's blog, you are on the right track. 


This set is called Limited Edition and it is a very versatile set of 21 stamps.


 I LOVE this set, but I see many more uses for it in my scrapbooking than for cards so when I was working on my SOTM card swap I was a little bit stumped as to how to use this set on a card. I decided to add some images from another one of my favorite new sets to make a card for a special day. 

Here is what I came up with.

I just love the sweet "vintagey" look of the cameo with the flourish and the pearls.

It could be used for any type of special occasion; birthday, wedding, graduation, job promotion, engagement, or any time you need a special card to celebrate a special day. I had lots of fun making this card and playing with the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I love how it came out. Here is what I used.

Materials:
Wonderland Level 2 Paper Pack
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
September SOTM Limited Edition
Sweet Moments Stamp Set
Opaques Pearls
Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Just Blooms Flutter Paper Shapes
Exclusive Inks in Chocolate, Crystal Blue and Twilight

Thanks for looking, leave me a comment below and let me know what you think (blog comments make my day). Now Hop on over to Amy McVey's blog to see her wonderful artwork. But remember that this LIMITED EDITION really is a limited edition and only available in the month of September. You can also still get the Pair-A-Phrase set with any $75 order. For images and ideas on the Pair-A-Phrase set see THIS post.










10 comments:

Carla said...

Very pretty!!

Amy said...

Very pretty! I like your use of Wonderland paired with these stamp sets.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Now I was NOT expecting a design like this! great job!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card:)

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous! It's just beautiful like this.

Haley D. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Diana Soling said...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant!

Annette Green said...

Lovely card. I like how you incorporated the cameo. Very pretty!

Nalazoo said...

Pretty combination and composition. Unexpected to see the cameo with the Wonerland papers - it works!

Tamytha said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors, too. It's funny how sometimes fantastic creations develop out of being "stumped". LOL

Post a Comment

Pin it