Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Valentines...and a sneak peek of things to come

This weekend I held three Valentine card workshops. Not sure what I was thinking when I scheduled them back to back to back. I started out on Thursday night with a bunch of lovely ladies from church. We made most of the cards from my previous post plus a couple more I didn't get pictures of.

Friday night was the first of my two CTMH Valentine workshops. We used some of the fun stuff that will be debuting in our brand new Idea Book in just a few days on February 1st.

These cards came out so cute. The stamp set is called Party Animal and it actually came out in our last catalog and as featured as a Halloween set, but I love these monsters and monsters need love too.
 These papers are all new! The red and blue (Cranberry, Pacifica and sky to be exact) is from the new Fanfare paper. It's great for boys, and summer and 4th of July. The pink and green (Blush, Hollyhock and Pear) is from Sophia. Great color combos. Sooo many possibilities with both of these new lines!

This next one features a brand new stamp set called The Game and the beautiful new Sweetheart paper.
I love the black with the pinks and reds, so pretty!



Finally, I decided to get a little more sophisticated. These use the brand new Bohemian Alphabet (possibly my very favorite CTMH alphabet EVER) along with the Rosy Regards stamp set and Wings and Amore' papers. 



My second CTMH workshop was this afternoon. When all was said and done I helped 24 ladies create nearly 200 Valentines this weekend. Time well spent on my book. Check back soon for more sneak peeks of what's new for 2011!

1 comments:

Debra said...

love these, leanne...the thank yous were a huge hit :) you are so creative and i can't wait to craft with you this summer. xo

Post a Comment

Pin it