First of all I will be starting a card club in January. Here is how it will work. I have a few people interested already but we need a few more to make it work so come on and join us, you won't be sorry.
Card Club Details
- Card club (still looking for a better name) will meet monthly. The first meeting will be on Friday night January 22nd from 6-9 pm. We will then decide on the date for the next meeting as a group.
- To join the club all you need to do is commit to spend at least $20/month on any products of you choice (that's very EASY to do). What you spend your money on is up to you but I will let you know in advance what we will be using at the next meeting so you can order your own products to go along with our projects if you want to.
- At our first meeting we will draw names for each month's hostess. The hostess for each month brings snacks for the group and gets the hostess rewards products for that month's group order.Each hostess is guaranteed to at least $25 in FREE products during their month, and more if the order total is higher. Hostesses also benefit from whatever monthly campaign happens to be running during their month.
- At each monthly meeting (usually at my house unless a hostess wants it at hers) we will create at least two cards at no additional charge to group members. Some months we will make other things like 3D items, gifts or home decor.
- Joining the club means that you commit for the duration (8 months) so that everyone has a chance to reap the hostess rewards. At the end of the 8 months we will start a new round and members can drop or add at that time.
Other January Classes
Saturday January 15th - 1:00pm - Calendar Class -
Create a beautiful scrapbook/calendar that you will use all year. Each month will have a calendar on one side and a scrapbook page to add your own photos to on the reverse side, all packaged up neatly in a 6" x 6" flip album. When we are finished you will have completed 24 beautiful pages in a cute calendar/album. This class will be done in three parts, meeting once a month in January, February and March. The other two dates will be on Saturday, February 12th and Saturday, March 12th. In the first class you will receive the 6" X 6" 12 page display album. We will create a cover and four double sided pages for January, February, March and April. February's class will pick up where we left off and complete May, June, July and August's pages. Then finally in March we will finish it all by doing pages for September, October, November and December. You will take your calendar home after each class and bring it back the next month to add the additional pages. Cost for this one is $20 total. $10 for the first class that includes the album and $5 for each of the next two months. Only the initial $10 needs to be paid in advance so that I can order albums for everyone. If you would like to do this but can't commit to the dates let me know and I can make you a kit to complete at home for the same price.
Valentine Class - Friday, January 28th 6:00-9:00pm OR Saturday, January 29th 1:00-4:00pm -
Cost is $12 for 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
In this class we will make 8 fun Valentine cards using lots of the products from the new Idea Book that comes out February 1st. Price includes cut papers, embellishments and envelopes.
New Catalog Open House - Friday Night February 4th- 5:00-9:00pm-
Stop by my house anytime from 5:00-9:00 pm for a FREE copy of the brand new bigger and better CTMH Idea Book. I will have snacks, drinks, a free make and take project and door prizes. Plus, anyone who places an order at my open house gets a free petite perks stamp set and 10% off of their next order.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
I hope to see you in 2011.