Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thriller

I am not talking Michael Jackson here folks, although it may be appropriate background music for working with this month's set. I am referring to September's Stamp of the Month (SOTM).

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and this month's SOTM is great for all of your Halloween cards, favors, and scrapbook pages. pair it with the new Hooligans paper line and it is

Frightfully Delightful!

Each month I participate in a card swap with some of my fellow consultants. We each use the same paper pack, Hooligans this month, and the SOTM set to create a card. It is so much fun to see everyone else's creative ideas. Here are some of the designs for this month.





This one was my design. I pulled the tree from the Childhood Portraits set. The house and roof are from Around The Block and the spooky images are from the SOTM, Thriller. I embossed almost everything with black to give it that shiny/spooky look and sponged the background with Outdoor denim for a creepy evening feel.
This one is by Natalie Zylstra. I love the coffin with the embossed spider web. Here is the inside.

How cute is that??? This next one is by Vicki Price. The photo does not do it justice. It is a clear card so all of the layers are sandwiched with the clear acrylic in the middle and the image stamped with Stazon on the front. I love how this came out!



Next is a fun card by Angie Petersen.
It is a such fun working with such talented ladies. Stay tuned for more fun Halloween stuff using Hooligans and our cute new Monster stamp sets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it