Friday, April 23, 2010

Out of the box

These cute little boxes were my April class. I wish I could say that I designed this myself but I found the original instructions here

I offered the boxes in three paper designs.

Sillouette (Black, White Daisy, Colonial White, Bamboo and Tulip)
And here is the inside of the box. It includes 6 standard A2 size cards, four 3"x3" cards and four tags along with a noteboox, pen and pocket for a book of stamps.


Here it is using Bella (Hollyhock, Olive, Smokey Plum, Cmee Brule)
And finally this is Magic Moments (Chocolate, Hollyhock, Corn Flower Blue, Sweet Leaf). Each of these uses the same layouts but it was interesting to see how different they turned out by just changing the papers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This was such a fun class, and everyone was impressed with the results.
Thanks, Cathy E.

Post a Comment

Pin it